Saturday, August 19, 2006

More structure

Here's some more details about the project...it will start approximately at noon on Saturday the 26th and end around midnight. I'll probably kick things off with lunch somewhere...later on I'll pick a local pub to visit (i.e. there definitely will be alcohol involved!). El rides will be included, as well as some touristy spots, but I'll also try to pick lesser-known venues along the way. Sorry to be so vague, but the spontaneity and impromptu elements are what makes this project interesting!

The goal is to provide updates every 15 minutes on the day of the event.

By the way, if you can't follow along via text message or this website, you can always shoot me an e-mail: msmithivas (at) tmail (.) com and I'll try to keep you in the loop.

There will also be photos uploaded via Flickr tag followme.

No comments: